Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Introduction US Military for Nepali

                                                 US MILITARY FOR NEPALI

     Hi Folks , this is me Neal Sapkota. I will be posting my blogs about US Military guide for Nepali People. I will try to provide all the accurate information about US Military: to be specific the US ARMY. Topics ranges from Requirements, Paperwork, Naturalization , Basic Training,Foods , Advanced Individual Training. For those who got descent internet, I will have my own you tube videos posted along with post. And you got okay internet speed which can't stream you tube videos : don't worry, i will have  the important information pertaining to the videos written in text format for the blog. Actually one of the main reason i am blogging is so that i can include those audiences who can only afford to read the contents. More in next blog with actual contents. 

Astala Vista 

Much Love,
Neal     

2 comments:

  1. I want to join Army but I dont now what is there rules and any thing but im proud of you MR. Neal sapkota and what can i do for make army

    ReplyDelete